These values guide us, and challenge us to define and live a good life.
We value and celebrate:
- COMMON HUMANITY. We respect the dignity and worth of every individual.
- DIVERSITY. We affirm all people and embrace all genders, sexual orientations, and ethnicities.
- OPEN INQUIRY. We pursue the free exchange of ideas, explore the lessons of science, philosophy, and the creative arts, and undertake independent spiritual journeys.
- COMPASSIONATE ACTION. We strive to safeguard and extend human rights, peace, and social justice, locally and globally, as individuals and jointly with others.
- ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY. We care for our Earth home with mindfulness and responsibility for ourselves and for future generations.
- WELL-BEING. We promote wholeness and wellness of mind, body, and spirit, recognizing our self responsibility, inter-relatedness, and interdependence.