“We are a community from all backgrounds, spiritual and secular, who have come together to honor and explore what it means to be fully human.”
We invite you to grow, learn, and add your own perspective. Join us on Sunday Mornings at the Grand Haven Community Center.
Small group discussions start at 9:00 a.m.
Our Gathering, with musical performances is from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Talk-Back on the topic of the day is at 11:15 a.m.
Our Children’s Program also begins at 9:00 a.m. and infant care is provided.
C3 Afterwards – 5:00 p.m. at Village Baker (Spring Lake). Where C3 friends meet, eat, drink, and discuss the day’s topics.
C3 is a vibrant, values-based Community in an evolving world that inspires and empowers members in their quest to live a good life. We, in turn, engage and support others in the work for justice and compassion everywhere.
C3’s mission is to enrich and empower the lives of all people in body, mind, and spirit.
Our Community evolves and grows by:
- Welcoming all who share our vision, regardless of their path through life;
- Encouraging and supporting the exchange of ideas as a means of personal growth;
- Taking responsibility for our actions in the Community and the world;
- Accepting one another unconditionally;
- Participating in the life of the Community;
- Honoring the dignity of every individual, and;
- Promoting ourselves and our mission, vision, and values through selected media and through our activities in our local communities.
We engage the greater community by:
- Participating in social justice programs, projects, and education;
- Supporting programs and initiatives to create diverse, integrated communities;
- Encouraging civil discourse and learning with interested citizens on issues of importance for the local communities;
- Acting to ensure a sustainable natural and social environment, and;
- Asserting that our common humanity is more important than any individual differences.